Thursday, October 14, 2010

Conference Weekend

On October 1st we headed up to the cabin for conference weekend.  We went with our friends the Whitings.  Fun was had for all.  We didn't do a whole lot but had fun with friends.  Thanks for going with us!

It was beautiful.
Whitings brought their motorcycles.  Tanner, Nate's friend came up the first night and this is how they looked after a short ride on the four-wheelers.  I think they had fun. 
The Men went to the priesthood session in Swan Valley Saturday night.

The super-hero pose.
Abby and Kalen had fun together.

It's funny, but we don't seem to need much entertainment at the cabin.  The kids played outside,  rode motorcycles, and played Monopoly.  WE playewd a lot of cards and ATE.  I don't think the TV was on for more than one hour.  I love being "unplugged" like that.

No comments: