Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Happenings



Fall at our house.



















The last few weeks have been eventful.  Friday, October 15th Nate was in the all-city extravaganza.  All the bands from the high schools and junior highs join the drill teams and cheerleaders at the Holt Arena for a performance.  He did great and had a good time.  We took the kids to part of the football game before the show, which was funny because we know nothing about football and it showed!  Jason appreciated the snack bar. 

He is in the back right in the white pants with the trumpet.  You can see him, right?

















"I love ice cream! Oh yah, and watching the kids play with those balls!"




















Tom took Nate, Erin, Abby, and Erin;s friend Natasha, to the corn maze in Shelley.  They said it was fun.  That is still an experience I have yet to attempt.




















Should I worry when my daughter comes home from activity days looking like this?



Actually, they had a class on stage makeup for Halloween.  It was great!  We texted Tom at work with a picture.  I've never had Tom call me back so soon to see what had happened.



Happy Fall!

No comments: