We always have a BYOP (bring your own pumpkin) party. This year Andy, Carol, and their families came. We ate sloppy-jo's and carved the pumpkins while the kids tore the house apart. Now that's what I call a party. We had a lot of fun.
| Erin's cool just ask her. She is the only one that drew blood though. |
| Abby scoopin' the goop. |
| Nate and Aunt Carol (she dressed festive for the event) |
| Some of the results. Erin, Piper, Millie, Nate, Hatch, Jason, Abby and Lindy. That was as many as I could get in one place at one time. And it was pouring rain. |
And on the 30th the kids went trick-or-treating while we made donuts in the driveway. Nate is too old to trick-or-treat so he stayed and helped his dad. We went through 200 donuts in 2 hours and then had to finish with candy. INSANE! Every year we say not again and then people start asking if we are going to do it, and we remember the fun parts, and we do it again. But as of today, NOT AGAIN! (you know we will!)
Nate is an average teenager, Erin went as Sue Sylvester, Abby is the Snow princess, and Jason is a cowboy.
2 comments:
I don't think I know who Sue Sylvester is. Enlighten me. But I love the track suit and the wig.
Seriously??? From Glee?? The mean teacher. She is hilarious! You need to get out more:). We only watch clips off the internet. The whole show is too nasty.
Post a Comment