Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas 2010

Since it's almost February I thought I'd better get on the ball and talk about Christmas.  We had a quiet day at home.  Carol and Matt and family stayed but other than that we were on our own.  Our day was well documented because Nate, Erin and I all got cameras.  So I'll let the pictures's speak for themselves.

The before shot.


All Erin wanted was a camera.

Abby's prize was Zhu Zhu pets.
Jason had a Diego year.



















Tom got old-man slippers.



















Breakfast!  It almost looks like I made them myself!  I love Rhodes.




















This doesn't have a lot to do with anything but I just love Lindy's pout
that her Dad turned down her music.  Too funny.

Relaxing





















Abby and Lindy



















Hank, Tom and Jason



















Again unrelated, but I forgot to blog it earlier.  This is the new bishopric
 at the ward party.  Rich, Doug, and Tom.  Love it.




















All in all a great relaxing day.  I'm grateful for our savior and the reason we get to celebrate with our families.

No comments: