Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 2011 happenings

In January the kids went back to school, Tom and I went to his cousins wedding in Salt lake (overnight ALONE!), Nate had a band concert, Erin had a choir concert, we had piano lessons, activity days, mutual, a cabin trip over Martin Luther King weekend,  AR store, Nate's honor band clinic in Rexburg (forgot the camera), Tom and Nate went and helped teach the survival class in Montpelier, I tried to help my mom and dad with their health issues, and assorted sick days for everyone.  What a month.
Here are the memories. 
I'll do a separate post about the cabin trip.


Jason has the moves just like his dad.  Excuse my yelling in the background.













Matt, Carol, Bride cousin Katrina, Amy, Joan and Tom.


The Mckinnon women.
Hillary, Amy, Aunt Debra, Carol, Jill, Kennedy, Lauren, Madie, and me. 


Nate's band concert



















Jason tried to make my dad feel better by spending some quality time
 watching western movies.



















Nate overlooking Bear Lake.



















Believe me the month wore me out too.

1 comment:

snakeriverwalton said...

wow. so much to catch up on. I'm stealing the wedding photos so don't be surprised to see them on my blog too.