Saturday, January 1, 2011

Random December pictures


Jason liked Nate's snow cave he made in our front yard.

First snow of 2010

Jason LOVES Jack.  He decided they needed to nap together.


Erin, Kierstin King and Marrissa King. 
We had our first Bishopric Christmas party/family night at our house.  We made baskets of gifts and took them to the widows of the ward.  Tom made us carol of course.  It was a lot of fun.  We stayed talking until about 11.  Which was late for a school night but we all got to know each other better.


Nate and Erin had spirit week at school the week before Christmas.  This was 70's day.
I think they fit the part.


Happy New Year!  I'm trying to catch up on my posts so here is a sampling of early December.
Events I have no photos of my birthday and Erin's choir concert.  




No comments: